Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Apple Picking 2015

This was awhile ago. But wanted to get the pictures up. Sweet Olivia had a blast - she still talks about going. "Apple. I pick apples. Mama and Dada pick apples too. I eat donuts." I think she did a great job summarizing the trip. 

It was pretty muddy, so we pulled her around in the wagon. She played on the playground for quite awhile, and we had brought lunch and picnic-ed while she was playing. 

We couldn't call it a day without some apple cider donuts (and my pregnant self standing in a 30 minute line for them) - and a picture next to the growth chart. Its always my favorite day in the fall and this year didn't disappoint. 







3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to give apple picking a try - maybe next year. Those donuts sound so good and it was obviously a great day if Olivia is still talking about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Love all of the pictures! Especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we have a place nearby to go apple picking. I know it would be so much fun though. Olivia is so photogenic. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete