Friday, December 9, 2016

Gingerbread House Decorating Party

I went to Target not too long ago and bought a bunch of stuff I didn't need. Who's surprised? 

They had these little gingerbread house kits for sale. I thought it would be such a fun idea for a play date. I grabbed 6 of these, santa plates, and a coloring table cloth.


I used gold washi tape to label the plates and their juice (two things they are likely to get mixed up). And also used it to label the champagne glasses for the moms. Why are there so many play dates that don't serve alcohol?? 



The kids pretty much ate candy for dinner that night. But they had a blast. 


And it was a fun little festive playdate. Target for the win, always.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun play date!! I'm sure the moms and the kids had a blast. I didn't see those tiny gingerbread house kits, otherwise I'm sure I would have come home with them. I love coloring table cloths. I had to hide the Christmas candy at our house because Olive just wanted to eat it all day long. Tis the season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy family parties. I love to join indoor and outdoor parties with my fashionable dresses like white party dresses . Here the decoration is so nice and lovely. The kids are specially so lovely and cute. Hope that you will always enjoy the parties like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! And my play dates always include cocktails, let's plan one! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. While decorating gingerbread houses is the main activity at this party, you may want to provide some entertainment while the houses set. Kids can play gingerbread themed party games, create an additional gingerbread craft or read a story such as The Gingerbread Man.

    ReplyDelete