Sunday, May 26, 2013

Boy or Girl? We Know!

We found out the gender!












































































































































































A little girl!!! Just as I had thought. And the wives were pretty close on their tales as well. 

We say large because, well, she's large. Next week she is supposed to weigh 8 ounces, and this week she already weighs 10 ounces. That's a big difference! I was an almost 9 pound baby, so I think she just takes after her mama. 

After finding out, we had to buy the first outfit. Something completely impractical and too expensive. This is what we picked out:
























And then, to tell work, I made some cupcakes that were white and silver.
























I teased my co-workers all day about it, and didn't bring them out until after 2 pm.
























I told them once they opened them, they would find out!


PINK! 

We are so thrilled! Like I said in a previous post, we would be so happy either way. But now we know that it is a little girl - we just keeping thinking of more reasons to love her! 

Now the big question: what color hair will she have?

8 comments:

  1. Another vote for RED from Aunt Bonnie!!! So happy for you both...this is very exciting! Love you! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if it were up to a tally of votes, red would win! Love you too!!

      Delete
  2. I'm voting for strawberry blonde

    Congratulations!!
    Baby W's first outfit is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say blond. red comes every other generation, I'm told.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am rooting for blonde! But I seem to be outnumbered by the votes for red. :)

      Delete