Saturday, December 19, 2015

32 Weeks

Had been feeling pretty good, but baby must have had a growth spurt this week, because I'm back to feeling pretty large. 



I have a sweet little photo bomber in this picture. One who dresses herself. She usually insists on pink pants. But half way through the day she insisted her pink ones were dirty and switched to a much better matching (with the boots) red pair. As for me, I put on anything elastic waisted and grab a shirt that can make it around this belly.

7 comments:

  1. Two pretty girls with their babies! I'm glad to hear that Olivia has strong opinions about her wardrobe and it isn't just Olive. I even asked her pediatrician last week if this much attitude about what she wears is normal - haha. She assured me it was, but it wears me out sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great (but Olivia looks even better ;) ). But seriously I was your size at 18 weeks :). Not much longer to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! Love that Olivia is accustomed to her Falcon boots. Seems as though that worked yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo so close! Still looking fab too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least she puts on pants! I can't keep a diaper or pants on my little naked baby. You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete