Sunday, August 24, 2014

Olivia - Ten Months


Height: 28.75 inches (75%)
Weight: 18 pounds (40%)

Sleep: She is still sleeping 7-7ish. She naps around 9-11 (weekends, not at daycare) and then 2-4/5. She reads books before bed and goes down so well.

Eating: She eats exactly what we are eating. She has breakfast with Dan. Then we pack her her food for daycare. She has lunch with me. And then we all have dinner as a family. She's a great eater. Still getting 5 bottles a day, but some of them less milk depending on how much real food she has eaten.

Milestones: Still cruising everywhere and scared to let go. She can stand for a bit by herself before she panics and sits down. She has taken one step by herself - haha. She will hold our finger with one hand and walk everywhere - but not enough courage to try it herself. 

Clothes / Diapers: She is pretty much exactly to size. Although, the other day she did squeeze herself into some 3-6 month baby gap leggings. I'm pretty sure I heard her whisper "I've still got it."

Best Moment of the Month: Taking Olivia to the beach for the first time. It is my favorite place in the world, so showing it to my favorite person was incredible. She loved the ocean and waves. Wasn't too sure what the sand was. And slept like a charm. Vacation did her well!

Parent of the Month Award: This one goes to me. Olivia has been sick all weekend (hence no typical pictures, just one from Destin). All she wants to do is for me to hold her, walk around and her to cry. So I have been. At one point Dan walked into the room and I had Olivia squeezed into her old exersaucer that needs to go in the attic. She was happy and I could lay on the couch. It lasted about 3 minutes - but was so worth it. 

Favorites: The favorite right now is climbing up the stairs. She will do it all day. Up. I bring her down. Up. I bring her down. Dog food and the trash can are close seconds. 

We are loving the little spoons that attach to the squeezy pouches for on the go feeding. Footless Hanna Anderssen jammies (they are so soft, and she doesn't slide around when walking). And Freshly Picked moccasins, but more on those later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment