Sunday, December 18, 2016

Emma - Ten Months



Height: 26.5 inches
Weight: 17 pounds

Sleep: Sleeping through the night!!! We've made it! And now I've completely forgotten about the sleep deprivation and couldn't go back. 

Eating: Still eating a ton of milk. So so on real food. She's a pretty lazy eater, and will eat it if you feed it to her. Which is annoying because she can totally feed herself. Beyond real food, she has eat a glass piece from a broken ornament, a few leaves, one dog food kibble, and an entire starlight peppermint. 

Milestones: She's walking around the furniture and using her walker. She can wave, clap, and I swear says "hi" "bye" "dada" "koda" and "baba" (bottle). I might be crazy about the talking thing, since Olivia didn't talk until 18 months (potentially exaggerating, I don't really remember), but she always says "hi" and "bye" when waving. Time will tell. 

Clothes / Diapers: 9-12 months and size 4 diapers.

Best Moment of the Month:  Sleeping through the night! Hands down. 

Parent of the Month: Why do I always get these?? Definitely when I caught her chewing on broken glass from a Christmas tree ornament. I thought she had gotten a candy cane, because her drool was tinted red. It was a cut. She smiled at me and fought me as I fished it out of her mouth. Please don't call child services. 

Favorites: I still love my Maya wrap ring-sling for holding Emma (it doesn't hurt my back like the Bjorn). 

Emma's favorite is Olivia. Olivia always makes cupcakes in her kitchen and puts "sauce" from a plastic soup can on them. Emma went over to the cupcakes, put it in the muffin tin, added the "sauce," and it was so sweet to see her playing just like Olivia. She wants to do everything Olivia is doing. 



2 comments:

  1. Cutie Patootie! And Yay for Sleeping Em!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so sweet!! Hooray for sleeping through the night and how in the world do they find all those dangerous things to put in their mouth!?! These big sisters really need to help out in that department.

    ReplyDelete