Thursday, October 17, 2013

Round Here

These are just some random pictures that I have been meaning to upload. None follow any sort of blog post theme. Just some stuff 'round here.

This is about a year old. But Landon got me a "home is where your dog is" sign for my birthday. I think it looks perfect right above Koda's food.





Delirium in the Delirium glass in beautiful weather. For Dan, unfortunately.


More uses for spray paint. Picture frames from Walmart for just a few dollars. Nursery wall art.



Homemade pumpkin spice frappuccino. Delicious. I'll measure next time and post the recipe. Still haven't gotten the latte quite right.


Dan took this. Koda has claimed our guest bed. She can sleep while looking out the window to the front yard. It was hopeless keeping her off of it - so we threw a fitted sheet over the entire bed. When we have people over, we remove it to pretend that our dog doesn't rule our household.


Homemade pizza. Am I the only one who has trouble with a homemade pizza? The crust was always a little undercooked in the middle. I have figured out that I have to cook the crust most of the way prior to adding the toppings. No matter what the recipe says. Maybe its my oven? Maybe its the fact that Dan can only cook pizza and he sabotages so I don't take that away from him? 




Sunrise the other morning. I was running very late for work. But I decided it was worth it to be even later to grab this picture really quick.


Surprise lilies. They were quite a surprise. We have lived in this house for 3 summers. At one point we saw one of these come up in a different bed, but didn't know what it was. The foliage comes up in the spring, dies back down, and then the flower comes up in the fall and dies back down. We had no idea there were so many of these throughout the yard. Especially since they took 3 years to bloom. My mom says she will be stealing a few next year. 


And one last one of Koda.

The thing on her collar is Dan's new toy. It tracks her and sends us an email if she ever leaves the house/yard. I'm sure it will come in handy at some point. But now Dan is enjoying tracking me when I take Koda for walks. And sending me texts when I take the collar off of her. He is alerted to all of it. I love him.

We get creepy emails like, "It's 10 pm. Do you know where Koda is?"


No comments:

Post a Comment