Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Saturday

Saturday called for a lazy fall morning. We put our fall wreath out. I made homemade pumpkin spice lattes. (Still not 100% like Starbucks. I have been practicing each fall. I promise if I get it right, I'll post the recipe.) The PSL were drank outside in the cool air with these two:






Secondly, this is my life:



And this made me so happy. The sight of the pacifiers drying on the counter made it really real that we were going to have a baby around the house soon. So many years of babysitting - houses filled with baby toys and pacifiers - kitchens littered with dirty bottles. I just couldn't wait to have one of my own. I even used to secretly wish that a baby would end up on my parent's door step, and I could help take care of it. I'm sure my parents are really disappointed that that didn't happen. I can't wait to hold her and snuggle her and kiss her face. Someone remind me of this when its 3 am and she wont sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment