Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pumpkin Spice M&Ms

Halloween stuff is out in stores already! This makes me so happy because it is my favorite holiday. I always feel obliged to choose Christmas - and it is nice that this holiday spans an entire month - but there's something about Halloween that makes me so happy. (Case in point, our baby girl already owns this: Baby Gap Boo Onesie and I really want to buy her this and these).

As Dan and I were perusing the Halloween candy at Target - knowing full well that it is far too early to purchase Halloween candy (it would all be eaten before October .. or Friday), we ran across this little gem:



Pumpkin Spice M&Ms.

Even the pumpkin himself is unsure about the flavor.

BUT, both having pumpkin spice lattes in our hands, we knew we had to try them. 

Let me be the first to tell you ..... not worth it!

They taste like those cinnamon drop candies mixed with chocolate. Both delicious, only separately.

Unless you like the idea of about 3 m&m's and one red hot in your mouth at the same time, steer clear of these. 

We will be sticking with the tried and true candies this Halloween. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay the pumpkin craze has officially reached New heights. I'll make sure to stay away from these!

    ReplyDelete