Wednesday, September 4, 2013

33 Weeks

I have been craving salads. I have been eating them for lunch and dinner everyday. And I will say, I feel awesome. I am still not sleeping much, so I'm definitely more tired during the day than I was in the second trimester. But I can honestly say for the past week or so, I have felt less pregnant than I have the entire time. 

I heard that you become a different kind of tired in the third trimester. One where you feel large and hot and everything takes more effort. My doctor said this usually hits around 30 weeks - and I did have a full week around 30/31 where I thought it was all downhill from there. 

With morning sickness until 20 weeks and anemia following immediately - I never got that second trimester 'relief.' I actually feel 100% like myself for the first time during this pregnancy. And I am loving it!

Whether its the salads or not, or something incredibly short lived - I am going to enjoy it while I can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment