Saturday, February 3, 2018

19 weeks

A little work bathroom selfie because I forgot to take a 19 week picture.

I started looking at cars this week - boo! I LOVE my car! Dan has a minivan so we are set for road trips. I drive 70 miles a day so I don't need a big car, just something safe and comfy. But it does need to fit 3 carseats so I can pick the kids up each day.

And, if we're being picky, Olivia really wants 3 car seats in a row. I don't want to climb in the far back to buckle anyone and she doesn't want sit in the back by herself. AND it is much easier to hand french fries back if they're all in a row. Any recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. I test drove a Honda Pilot that I loved! It fit 2 convertible car seats + an infant car seat across in the second row and still had a third row that folds down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep me posted on that car convo. I tell you all the time that if three means a minivan, I'm out ; ) Our friends have Acadias and Dodge Citadels but they're third rows so not sure about fitting them across!

    ReplyDelete