Wednesday, February 14, 2018

21 weeks

Wow - the belly has gotten BIG this week. I thought I was evening out to where I was with Emma - but nope, third kid. People are a little surprised when I tell them I still have 4 more months. 

Sweet Olivia though - she is dying for her baby sister to be here. I keep telling her we want her to grow bigger, to be healthy, and that we have so many fun things before she's here. Like going to Disney World - the pool opening. She said "Disney and the pool will be fun, but having a baby sister around is EVEN MORE fun. I'd rather have that." Sweet thing is learning patience, and I love that she is so excited for her sister. 

Meanwhile, Emma is convinced there is a baby in her belly. 

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! Would you like a brownie? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahah Emma thinks a baby is in her belly- funny! I think you look fab friend! Grow baby girl, grow!

    ReplyDelete