Monday, January 29, 2018

18 weeks

Always a little late. Still feeling good. But getting bigger and the back pain is starting. Hopefully I can push it off for awhile by continuing to workout. I think Dan is on duty from now on for bending over the bathtub to scrub the kids.

Olivia is so sweet. Everything I eat, "I think baby likes that!" She'll tickle my stomach. "I think it's laughing!" She'll tell me, "I'll see the two of you later!" Literally this baby is on her mind 24/7. It is the sweetest thing!

I have found that I can't have sugar or carbs before lunch. I kept getting shakey and couldn't figure out why. It's actually really hard. An apple or a banana will do me in. So oatmeal, cereal, cereal bars, potatoes, toast are all out. I also don't eat dairy so whey protein and yogurt is out. I pretty much have eggs or meat for breakfast. Then a package of nuts for snack. Then a salad with chicken for lunch. Then I can eat whatever I want. It is the weirdest thing. Happened with Emma too and I never figured out what was going on. But I really think eating like this is making me feel so much better this time around. Although I have been the girl at work microwaving eggs 🤢.

3 comments:

  1. You are a rockstar managing all those tricky food combos. Glad you've figured out what works best for you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! Can't wait to see you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast casserole friend! (or better yet, breakfast burritos??)

    ReplyDelete