Tuesday, July 12, 2016

4th of July matching

When I noticed that they both happened to own matching nautical outfits, we had to take a picture. A few minutes later Emma spit up all over hers. Then, I went to change her diaper and she peed on it. I swear Emma loves matching her big sister.


We didn't do much for the 4th. I had to work but snuck out a little early. Olivia and put popsicles in our cocktails (champagne and apple juice, I'll let you decide who had which). Poor girl was distraught when she saw that she only had a stick left in her drink. "Where'd the popsicort go?" It melted. I felt so bad I had to buy her a new popsicle. 


Fireworks didn't wake the girls up, but I, of course, spent the night worried that they would wake up, OR the dog (who refused to go out) would pee on the floor.


6 comments:

  1. What sweet expressions!! I think Emma is skeptical about this matching business and Olivia seems thrilled with life. I love that she wants to imitate everything you do. No pressure - right?? Glad you had a good 4th of July. It rained all day in Indiana so we kept things low key :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last two pictures are just the cutest. Olivia is too funny with her mocktails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those last two pictures, I just can't pick a favorite!! They are adorable! We could hear fireworks but couldn't see any :(. All the kids here slept through them as well (and the dog can't hear, so she slept too).

    ReplyDelete