Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Olivia and Emma

These girls are my favorite! I keep thinking I couldn't love them more and then they get even cuter! Yesterday, Olivia was laying on the floor next to Emma with her feet in the air. Emma was doing all she could to throw her feet in the air like her big sister. I wish that pictures and videos captured how much they love each other. Emma has just started lighting up when she sees Olivia and I can't wait to see their love grow.









Olivia has started making things up. She told me "Mama, in two weeks, Dada is going to become a girl! Mhmm, he told me." Dan assures everyone that Caitlyn Jenner is not in his future. She told me "Mama, I just saw a bear driving a motorcycle outside!" Not sure if this is an imagination thing to be encouraged, or lies to be discouraged. But she made me laugh out loud with the first one.

Emma is doing SO much better with her reflux medicine. After the first dose she no longer arched in pain all night. She went down without a peep and actually looked comfortable for the first time in her life. Seeing her like that made me so sad we didn't get her medicine earlier. We knew she had reflux, but the doctors thought that my diet change would fix it - and they didn't want to unnecessarily medicate. She hates the taste and it's a challenge getting it down her - but she seems to be (mostly) pain free! 

I'm hoping she'll start sleeping longer. She's trained herself not to eat much (because it bothered her reflux) - so hopefully she'll eat more during the day and let mama sleep at night. 

6 comments:

  1. Omg, Olivia is so funny! I just love those 2! They are both so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia seems so much bigger when she's next to Emma. My goodness she has grown. I'mean so happy Emma is feeling better, that must of been hard all around. That's hilarious about Dan becoming a girl in two weeks. Very specific haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia seems so much bigger when she's next to Emma. My goodness she has grown. I'mean so happy Emma is feeling better, that must of been hard all around. That's hilarious about Dan becoming a girl in two weeks. Very specific haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so glad things are moving in a positive way! Such great news! Their relationship is so precious and it is only going to grow until one day they want to kill each other but then it will change again and they will be the bestest of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second picture is my favorite!! I love seeing Emma's red hair :) Glad things are going so well with Emma's meds and food. Hooray!! Your girls are so pretty. Can't wait to see what fun things they are up to this summer :)

    ReplyDelete