Friday, September 25, 2015

Five on Friday

1. I finally made these sliders, and oh my gosh they were even better than they looked. I only made 6 at a time because we would have eaten the entire plate. 

There are a million recipes on pinterest, but I used the one above, and used turkey and havarti cheese instead of ham and swiss.

Now I'm hungry.


2. Our brave little girl jumped off the diving board for the first time. No fear. No hesitation. Just walked right off of it. Popped up out of the water and said "more? more please?"


3. Dinner when you are too lazy too cook.


Followed by another nightly walk. 


4. Olivia helped me open my birthday presents. It's funny because she was too young to understand unwrapping on her birthday and on Christmas. The second Dan brought this out Olivia just ripped off the paper. 


5. Speaking of birthdays, sweet friends at one of her buddy's birthday parties. Impossible to get them all looking at the camera. So, I, of course, chose the only one where Olivia was looking.

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to try the sliders with turkey and havarti. Dean loves the ham and swiss maybe I'll do half and half. Olivia is so brave! Toddlers and their no fear, its scary sometimes haha. Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a good one. Your personal gift unwrap looks like she's going to be a pro come her birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sliders look amazing!! I'm going to have to give them a try right along with that lazy dinner option. Both look soooo good and easy to throw together. My kind of dinner :) Happy Birthday!! You sure had a cute little gift opener :) Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't realize it was your birthday! Happy Happy birthday lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well first of all- happy birthday!! I hope it is/was wonderful! Those ham/cheese/sauce sliders are so good- I'll have to check out your variation! That snack tray is what a lot of my dinners look like, especially these days hah. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete