Thursday, September 10, 2015

18 Weeks

I promise I'm a million times bigger by the end of the day. 

I spoke too soon in my last post. Tuesday was rough as far as nausea, but since I'm having many normal days, I think I'm almost there.

Also, the lab marked my blood work as normal, but my doctor hadn't taken a look at it. She called on Tuesday. Said that it's been dropping so quickly, she wanted me to start iron that night. It sounds weird to be so excited about iron. But, if you've been anemic, you know its rough.

I think it's great news all around. 

We're having a pumpkin beer tasting party tomorrow and I'm bummed that I can't partake. Also, I'm pretty sure I was the only pregnant lady buying 70 pumpkin beers at Total Wine. 

Or the only weirdo who buys 70 pumpkin beers.

1 comment:

  1. Cute as ever!! Your pumpkin beer tasting sounds like fun. I feel like you should have a fall food tasting in your honor - muffins, treats and anything else you're craving.

    ReplyDelete