Wednesday, June 27, 2018

40 weeks

I have never been this pregnant. It's funny, I assumed Olivia would be late because first babies usually are. So I was pretty surprised when she showed up early. Then, after Emma came right around the same time as Olivia, I just knew this baby would be a 39 weeker too. Probably also born on a Tuesday. :)

THEN the doctor scheduled an induction in week 39 and part of me thought she'd come on her own prior, but I knew we had a solid end date in mind.

Starting at 36 weeks my Dr said she'd be here "any day now." People were stressed making me pack my bags and get everything squared away for the new baby.

Now my packed hospital bag has been tormenting me the last 3 weeks. My induction gets delayed each day saying theres no room in the inn. Never would have thought she'd be a July baby!

Still in a lot of pain - nights are the worst. But I just keep thinking about wanting a healthy baby girl - no matter how much pain that means. But I have to admit I do worry about her being "overcooked" - haha.

Also, I'm up 57 pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see your instagram pop up I think it's going to be a new baby! I'm so sorry you are still in so much pain but maybe that sweet girl is waiting for the house to be finished :). My first two both came a day after their due date so I was sure KC would too... I was induced with her a week late. Goodluck!! I've been thinking of you (and if you need more name suggestions just ask - I'm full of them)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not look like you’ve gained 57 pounds!! You’re looking great I hope she makes her appearance soon!

    ReplyDelete