Tuesday, June 12, 2018

38 Weeks

Up 48 pounds, so swollen, and over it. I can barely walk, my hips hurt so bad. Let alone carry Emma, get her dressed and buckle her in the car. They don't have school this week, so I know that is making things tougher. I think Sunday I hit the "I'm so done" point.

I don't think I ever got to this level of pain with either girl. BUT 10 more days and she'll be here. And I'll completely forget about all this and be so happy that she cooked so long!

We packed the hospital bag! We've washed the bassinet cover! And we are 9 days away from our renovation being finished! Still have to dig a few things out of the attic to wash, but I think we're really close to being ready for baby sister.

Besides a name. Olivia is in tears over wanting to name her Lillian. Dan and I aren't so sure - it's not even a name we considered. We know a few Lillian / Lillys. And Olivia says no one would be allowed to call her Lilly, ONLY Lillian. We'll fight the name battle at a later date - haha!

2 comments:

  1. Woooo!!! Getting so close to time for Baby Lillian! I can't wait! Hang in there sweet friend! YOu looking good girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought we decided to name the baby Duke

    ReplyDelete