Monday, June 4, 2018

37 weeks

Full term! Last week, baby sister's head was measuring in the 98%. It was bigger than an average 40 week baby. I'm convinced she'll be just as smart as her sisters. 😉

If I don't have her on my own, they will induce me 6/22. Our house reno is scheduled to finish 6/21. No pressure, builders.

Feeling a little more accomplished as we got the baby clothes washed and put away. Emma struggled a little with the baby clothes in her closet. So we're trying to amp up the "big girl" "big girl bed" and "sister room" positivity. And hopefully there's enough time for it to feel like her room before the new tenant moves in.

Not sleeping much, but I think that's just prep for a newborn. With the girls, I didn't really sleep the entire pregnancy, so this has been wonderful sleeping so well for so long.

Gotta pack a hospital bag and find and wash all the baby gear - but we bought newborn diapers so I'm really feeling ahead of the game.

Got caught drooling in the beer aisle at target. 2.5 more weeks baby!

2 comments: