Wednesday, June 20, 2018

39 weeks

I have been pretty cranky this pregnancy, mostly from the pain. But I'm so excited to meet our newest family member, see what color hair she has, figure out what we'll name her, see Olivia and Emma meet her and get tons and tons of newborn snuggles. The day the girls were born we're my two favorite days of my life and we still have another favorite day ahead of us. That is so exciting!

I can't believe there's a whole baby in my stomach. Like a whole, fully cooked newborn. Its always so amazing and doesn't even seem real.

Recently, I've made sure to focus on that. My hip pain has gotten so bad I can no longer walk as of Saturday night. Poor Dan had to do everything on father's day. I have had sweet friends who get the girls from their class and bring them to my car. Olivia has been a huge help. And I've ordered dinner delivered each night. So it's been very managable. But with the renovation, we are really down to only the master bedroom. So, working from home, I feel like I'm confined to one room all day and all (sleepless) night.

I saw a chiropractor yesterday (have never been) and he was a miracle worker! I barely got from car to his office and then was skipping back out. Definitely the boost I needed to get through until Friday. The pain has come back, so it was definitely short term relief, but was a wonderful break. I'm going once more tomorrow.

Technically, we are just on the optional list for Friday, so if people are actually in labor, I would get bumped to Monday or later. I think that would be super disappointing. But, either way, we should meet her really soon. I hope this is my last update.

Pregnant AF.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet friend! So, so close! Hang in there! A beer/bourbon/large glass of wine is in your very VERY near future! I've been seeing a chiropractor this past month (didn't help me, mine is muscle spasm) and it was my first time too. I gasped out loud when he cracked my neck for the first time. Terrifying.

    ReplyDelete