Monday, August 27, 2012

Speaking of fall bucket lists...

I got this little gem in the mail.


I love mail. And there is something about full names written in calligraphy that just makes me so happy. It just screams wedding invitation / formal event, and even though the event itself is no surprise, I get so excited to open them!

Paige and Bryan’s invitation was no exception. I went to middle school, high school, and college with the groom, and college with the bride. Dan and Bryan were in the same fraternity pledge class in college. It’s a small world, I tell you.


Cannot wait to celebrate this wonderful couple in October. Now, the biggest question: should I have the pumpkin spice latte before or after their beautiful fall wedding?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, don't those stamps look awfully familiar? :-) Super congrats to Paige and Bryan!

    ReplyDelete