Thursday, May 31, 2018

36 Weeks

Picture quality is getting worse, but so is my hip and back pain. I'm just conveying my struggles through my photography. It's art.

Emma is officially in Olivia's room and doing really well! Half her clothes are in there too. So we're getting close on getting the nursery ready for baby sister. Just have to finish moving Emma's stuff out, bring out the old baby clothes and wash and hang them. A third girl is super easy!

We still need to drag the baby gear out of the attic and wash the covers.

We also need to pack a hospital bag. Pick a name. Get me a new car. And finish the renovation on our house.

But, ya know, what's a baby around here without a little extra excitement.

I did buy some snacks today for the hospital, so that was productive. I also gained 8 pounds this week. I don't think those are related.

1 comment: