Thursday, May 10, 2018

33 Weeks

The swelling is kicking in and my cankles are on point.

I ate 9 radishes yesterday. So that's normal.

And a container of cherry tomatoes, half a head of cauliflower and at least a cup of carrots. All raw veggies all the time. And roasted beets. But probably only bc they are too hard to eat raw.

I'm definitely over this pregnancy. But at the same time, I know she's gotta cook a lot longer.

No success getting Emma out of the nursery. The big girl bed scares her and we aren't pushing it so she doesn't feel kicked out and resent her baby sister. At the same time, we want to move her soon so she gets used to it before a new tenant moves in. The girls have also been sick a lot the past few weeks (TWO stomach bugs!) But hopefully it'll happen soon.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Sweetie, I know. Maybe this one will come in close to your 8.13. :-)

    ReplyDelete