Sunday, April 29, 2018

32 Weeks

Feeling like I did the day I delivered Emma. Large, heavy, having trouble getting up off the ground. Or a chair. Putting on pants is my exercise these days. We've got a long 8 or so weeks ahead of us. Luckily, we decided to demo our house to keep my mind off of how big I am.

Renovation started this week. We are flooring over our two story living room and adding a bedroom and bathroom. If everything goes according to plan (hahahaha!), it'll be finished the week the baby gets here. This should get interesting.

Up 35 pounds (thank god for that stomach bug) which is only a few more than with Emma at this point. I think I'm on track for a 60 pound gain instead of 70. Let's celebrate with chocolate cake.

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic! Looks like all baby weight to me. Chocolate cake sounds great. :-)

    ReplyDelete