Friday, April 13, 2018

29 Weeks

I really think this mirror is slimming. I currently weigh as much as and the belly is the same size as when I delivered Olivia. Can't decide whether I should pick a different mirror for a better picture of reality, or keep the slimming look.

Craving beets and crushed ice. (My phone autocorrected beets to beers, it really knows what's up.)

My iron is the lowest it's ever been, but I still feel great. I felt awful with low iron with Olivia, and was just in a ton of pain while pregnant with Emma, but I really feel great so far.

I'm organizing all the things, doing a ton of house projects, starting a big renovation at the end of this month and it's driving Dan nuts. Luckily the people at Lowe's think I'm 9 months pregnant so they always offer to help me out. So I don't give birth in the store.

1 comment:

  1. You are looking fabulous and I'm glad you feel well. Can't wait to meet the newest addition and I don't mean the upstairs one!

    ReplyDelete