Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Weekend Re-cap

Our weekend started off pretty normal, with Olivia's "Friday I'm in Love" T-shirt and some bubbles. 



She blows the whole time - even when we are dipping the wand back in the bubbles. But I think that's pretty good for 13 months.




Dan and I impulsively decided to have a date night late in the week because our favorite sitter was in town. We finally made it to Farenheit for drinks. The view was so worth it. And because it was chilly not many people were outside.




After, we had dinner at Ruth's Chris. For each flight of wine we ordered, they gave 2.5 meals to those in need. We were drinking for charity!! ;)


The rest of the weekend was spent finishing up Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, and enjoying time outside with this beautiful baby.



10 comments:

  1. She is SO dang cute! Date night looks fun! What a great view. Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it's such a good view. Pictures don't do justice. Well .. my pictures don't. :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore her "Friday I'm in Love" shirt! Glad you enjoyed a nice little out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need an adult size. Is that inappropriate to wear to work?

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of Fahrenheit! It looks awesome! Olivia can blow bubbles already?! That's awesome! I highly recommend the Gymboree brand bubbles - you'll never go back. They are the best!! What a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't eat there, but Dan has heard the food is good. The fig-bourbon drink was delicious though! We went mainly for the view - it's on top of the Hyatt Place. Where do you find Gymboree bubbles? It must be because it was winter but Target only had one kind of bubbles. And no sidewalk chalk!!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Olivia is a doll and her wardrobe is enviable at any age :) I am impressed that she blows on the bubble wand... Olive tries to lick it e.v.e.r.y. single time. Glad you got to have a date night and that you were a super shopper to get everything knocked out in one weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Olivia does try to lick it when I'm not looking! It doesn't help that the only bubbles I found were 'scented.' So they smell like koolaid. I doubt they taste like that - but child also goes for dog food.

      Delete