Sunday, May 4, 2014

Two of My Favorite People

Dan needed a new Facebook picture with Olivia in it. He isn't big on Facebook, so he changes his profile picture once every few years. Dan let me know that this had to be a good one, because it would be with him for awhile.

We started with these, when she was five months old:




But they weren't quite right.

So we went with these - they had on matching outfits:



But his hair was wet.

So I made him take these when he got home from work:



And this one was finally the one.


A lot went into that profile picture. It'll be there "until the next kid" ..according to Dan.

While we are at it, here they are working from home:


And him teaching Olivia what it is like to crawl:


She hasn't caught on yet.


I love them both so much!!

1 comment:

  1. haha! that's too funny! I love the crawling pics! I gotta show Parker this post!

    ReplyDelete