Tuesday, August 27, 2013

32 Weeks

Obviously the spaghetti squash is photoshopped in this picture. When Dan and I took all of the vegetable pictures, for weeks we couldn't find a spaghetti squash. But hopefully we at least get an A for effort.

How far along: 32 weeks.
How big is baby: An average baby weighs around 4 pounds and is 17 inches long at this point.
Weight Gain: 22 pounds.
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night, swollen ankles if I sit all day at work, and I now get winded just putting on pants. Textbook.
Cravings:  M&Ms mostly. The regular kind. I have always been a peanut butter M&M girl, but these milk chocolates are just doing it for me. Still eating an apple every day. YUM!
Aversions:  Cocoa butter. I forgot about this one. I never really liked the smell, but since I have been pregnant, I hate it! My mom mentioned it, and I almost threw up. Dan used some of my lotion that has cocoa butter in it (apparently men don’t own lotion) and I couldn’t sleep. An admin at work wears it, and I now hate her.
What I miss:  Sleep. That’s it.
Looking forward to: Our anniversary trip to Charleston. I see lots of eating in my future.
Best moment this month:  My baby shower in Atlanta! Also, knocking stuff off the to-do list when my mom was here.
Worst moment this month: Closing the fridge door on the baby girl. Parent of the year already. I keep forgetting that I'm bigger. Each time I walk by a mirror, I am surprised to see a belly. I guess I have 8 more weeks to get used to it. 

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with photoshop and continue to look wonderful! Get that Daddy-do list going!

    ReplyDelete