Tuesday, April 30, 2013

12 Weeks

I have a few of these to catch up on. Dan and I are already tired of taking weekly pictures. We joke that the second baby will be much less documented than the first. 

I have seen these weekly surveys. I think weekly is a little much for me to keep up with, so I thought monthly might be better. You'll only see these once a month. But so far so good for the weekly photos.



How far along: 12 weeks.
Baby is the size of a: Lime.
Weight gain: 0 pounds.
Symptoms: Fatigue and nausea. Also, I get up around five times a night to go to the bathroom. I thought that wasn't supposed to happen until much later.
Cravings: None.
Aversions: Almost everything. Specifically coconut, cloves, garlic, and the smell of anything microwaved.
What I miss: Eating food and enjoying it.
Looking forward to: Feeling better, and then feeling the baby move.
Best moment this month: Seeing the little peanut sucking its thumb on the ultrasound, hearing the heartbeat for the first time, and realizing that there actually is something in there. :)
Worst moment this month: Gagging at work because someone said the word 'spaghetti.' Luckily I have allergies and played it off as a coughing fit. 

1 comment: