Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fat Tuesday

Source



Alright, I'm only on my second. But the day isn't over. And the first two were eaten at an embarrassingly early hour. 5:00 somewhere, right? Err, whatever.

Because I have another cupcake to get back to (ps thanks Landon!) pps. that wasn't a genuine thanks, it was a 'Im-going-to-have-to-do-so-much-ab-ripper-because-of-you thanks' - for the record I am merely going to leave you with two blogs that you should read today.

The first one, hysterical. Read here. Laugh. (If you are feeling inappropriate for a Tuesday - read this one - don't say you haven't been warned).

Second, my mom decided to take some pictures of the birds that visit her bird feeder. They were taken from inside, don't worry. That Southerner rarely ventures out into the frigid Georgia winters.

They look like this. 

CVanderbilt Photography 


They are awesome. My mom calls them 'low quality.' She's much pickier than I. 

Go here to see her post.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Fat Tuesday. I'm on to my next cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment