Friday, June 22, 2012

Gone and done it

Cue Shania Twain, I have gone and done it. I have started a blog.

I love stalking people I don't know reading other blogs. Recently, I have been jealous seeing people with posts as far back as 2007 or earlier. I wish I had written down memories, things I have learned, inspiring ideas, etc. Instead of going another 5 years and wishing the same thing, I am starting now.

And, hey, we are newly-weds living in Charlotte, taking our first stab at homeownership. I am sure there will be quite a few stories along the way.

I might only have one reader (hi mom!), but it will be wonderful for Dan and I to look back on the 'good ole days.' Hopefully this will inspire us to take more pictures. And make more memories.

Please join us! We hope you enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

  1. OK, you got me! I'm going to love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! so excited to read along! Warning- it's addicting!

    ReplyDelete