Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sloan - Six Months


Height: 26.75 inches (80%)
Weight: 17lbs 12 ounces (80%)

Sleep: Still sleeping through the night and a 3 hour nap. Although, with all these Christmas visitors, she has been skipping nap for a party ;)

Eating: We are JUST starting solids. She loves anything food. She is very coordinated getting food in her mouth. I gave her a big piece of white meat turkey to chew on and she threw it on the floor. She was sitting in my lap at Christmas dinner. When I went to pick it up, she grabbed a fist full of gravy/cranberry/dark meat turkey and just shoved it in her mouth. She is a little piggy for sure. And she has the thighs to prove it. 

Milestones: Still not rolling over. I'm not sure if this girl will ever roll over. But she's so happy. And rolling means mobile and I want her to stay my baby forever.

Clothes / Diapers: 12 month clothes. This girl is massive. Both the other two were in 6 month clothes at 6 months.  Sloan is plowing through her wardrobe. 

Best Moment of the Month: Christmas. It isn't really related to Sloan - but just the magic for the big girls and the excitement for Sloan. She loved the wrapping paper and plastic and all the people and attention. Christmas lights were a big hit! 

Parent of the Month: This goes to me and Dan. We cannot get their names straight. Our brains just can't think of the right name at the right time. We just yell names until someone replies. It drives the girls nuts - but I'm sure it'll only get worse.

Favorites: Food is definitely the new favorite around here. Besides that - she has this big jingle bell. I wrapped presents with some bells and gave Sloan a big one with a big ribbon. She just holds that ribbon and shakes it as hard as she can. She pauses to show how proud she is of herself and smile. Then she goes right back to shaking that bell. 

She is so much fun at this age. She is massive and smushy and so smiley. She is literally the best baby in the whole world. I love holding her. With the other girls I would have to walk around everywhere and they would yell if I stopped. Sloan is just such a content baby. And I love snuggling all that baby smush. Her calves are massive and her thigh and wrist rolls are my favorite. We all love this baby so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment