Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Destin 2017 - part one

We are only two days in, but we have had a blast so far. The girls are true beach bums and could stay out in the ocean or play in the sand all day. I think we should move here. I love the beautiful clear water, the baby powder sand, and the fact that we are all off of work for an entire week. 

I set my out office and the last one entered said "returning December 26th" - it was time for a vacation!

We've had shrimp and lunch at the whale's tail and margaritas and made at least 13 sand castles and bought cheesy Destin shirts (and the snow globe Olivia shattered on the floor) - and it's only just begun. 

All in favor of more vacations say aye. 













2 comments:

  1. ughhhh I want to be there!!! (having margs with you, duh) That sand and water are unbelievable stunning and the girls are too cute for words. Love that they're rocking it as little mermaids this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet trip!! I would definitely be on board with moving to the ocean. Looks like the girls are loving life in their matchy suits.

    ReplyDelete