Thursday, October 15, 2020

Olivia is 7!


Seven. She said it was too big and she wanted to stay six forever. I feel that, my big girl. She's the most caring big sister. So responsible. Helps me unload the dishwasher every morning and does her laundry without a complaint. She is hysterical with this mature sarcastic sense of humor. She's also got puns and likes to point out the humor in taking things literally. We were working on school work, "can you bring everything from downstairs, up to your desk?" "How am I going to get the couch upstairs and onto my desk?" 🙄 The biggest compliment you can give her is to tell her she's funny. She has always been up for any adventure: from playing 'pummel each other with bean bags' with the neighborhood boys to her make up and nail polish party tomorrow - this girl likes everything. She's athletic and the first one to jump on a hoverboard, ask to drive a go-kart, and attempt a backflip off the diving board.  She isn't scared of anything. She loves surprises and likes to hide around the house to scare us. Loves art. Much to my dismay, loves slime. Very shy with new people but loves her friends and family more than anything. I could not be more proud of the big girl she has become. I love spending time with her, and she's one of the coolest kids I know.  Happy 7th birthday my big girl! We tried to keep you 6 forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment